Choosing the appropriate chalk if very important. Blue chalk is considered a non-permanent color. It can many times wash away but on some surfaces it can be permanent. If used indoors I always recommend white if possible. All other colors red, orange, green, yellow and black are permanent colors. It is nearly impossible to remove them. Choose your chalk color based upon permanancy, contrast to surface it's being used on.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the batteries?
- How do I get this tool to stick to the wall?
- As a mason who works on large job sites, I have dropped a level and now the level no longer work properly.
- I just used the large hole saw to drill through my door and it worked great. Now I have to use the small hole saw and the mandrel-pilot bit will not fit into it. What should I do?
- I just took this tool out of the package and put the batteries in. I have very faint lines showing. Does this tool need to be returned?
- I have an older model DeWalt miter saw (DW704). Will this product work on my saw?
- I have a radial arm saw. Will this product work on my saw?
- I drilled the large hole in my door and have also drilled the small hole, but the small hole does not go all the way back to the large hole. What can I do?
- I can’t get both bubbles to line up at the same time, can you help me?
- I am crosscutting oak veneer plywood on a table saw, and the veneer is chipping on the backside. What type of blade would you recommend to cleanly cut across plywood?