You need to prepare your new chalk reel. Do so by pulling out the line several feet, and rewinding it. Repeat this step a few times. It will help the line absorb the chalk and produce darker, sharper strikes from the start.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the batteries?
- How do I get this tool to stick to the wall?
- As a mason who works on large job sites, I have dropped a level and now the level no longer work properly.
- I just used the large hole saw to drill through my door and it worked great. Now I have to use the small hole saw and the mandrel-pilot bit will not fit into it. What should I do?
- I just took this tool out of the package and put the batteries in. I have very faint lines showing. Does this tool need to be returned?
- I have an older model DeWalt miter saw (DW704). Will this product work on my saw?
- I have a radial arm saw. Will this product work on my saw?
- I drilled the large hole in my door and have also drilled the small hole, but the small hole does not go all the way back to the large hole. What can I do?
- I can’t get both bubbles to line up at the same time, can you help me?
- I am crosscutting oak veneer plywood on a table saw, and the veneer is chipping on the backside. What type of blade would you recommend to cleanly cut across plywood?